Training Practice Manager, European Professional Services, Practitioner Development (Full time permanent)
Salary: Competitive benefits package
The Myers-Briggs Company (formerly OPP) is one of the world’s largest business psychology consultancies and psychometric test and applications training providers. Our market-leading personality tools include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and FIRO-B assessments and many more, and enable clients to deliver impactful personal development. With plans to innovate and develop our product portfolio, this is an exciting time to be joining our organisation.
The purpose of the Training Practice Manager is to support the smooth operation of the wider Professional Services function. This will include: resourcing the training schedule; managing day to day support for the training team; ensuring consistency, quality, and that development is continuous for our people and our clients. The role holder is responsible for creatively supporting the resourcing our training teams and managing workflows, deploying our range of associate trainers as required. The role holder will be upskilled in the certification and ‘application’ programmes and then in delivering some training and development activities (including certification training in MBTI Step I, Step II and FIRO). This is a key role for our team and requires someone skilled in supporting colleagues to grow and take on projects when working directly with our clients, and supporting the wider business to develop and deliver its world class offerings. This role is full time and Oxford based.
The opportunity to qualify in a range of The Myers-Briggs Company’s instruments is provided as part of the development in the role.
To be successful you will have:
- Significant experience of training and development
- Experience of using psychometrics in an organisation
- Line Management or mentoring experience
- MSc Occupational Psychology – Chartered or actively working towards
- Good working knowledge of psychometrics through study and work experience
- Excellence in training delivery skills
- Line management and/or mentoring skills
- Experience at effective operational implementation of activities in an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong commercial focus
- Capable level in IT skills (MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
You will be based from our offices in Oxford. You will need to have flexibility to travel and stay away from home with some international travel from time to time. You will need to have a a full clean UK Driving Licence and your own vehicle as some work-related travel will be by car.
Deadline for applications: 31st January 2020.
For further information about this and other roles within The Myers-Briggs Company, please email email@example.com, or visit our website: https://eu.themyersbriggs.com/en/About/Current-vacancies